If the COVID rules change then diary entries and the following information may also need to change.
COVID has effected clubhouse opening times. Currently these are as follows:
You mark and sign your own score card, entering your score in column A. You enter one of your playing partners score in column B. Scores are entered into the system in the normal way and the scorecard left in the box assign for later cross checking.
In and around the clubhouse the COVID restrictions are as follows:
- Maximum capacity indoors is 17 plus some seating outside.
- Face mask must be worn in the clubhouse (except when seated for food/drink).
- On entry use the hand sanitiser and complete the track and trace sign-in sheet.
- Entry to the clubhouse is via front door and exit through rear door – follow the signage.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times and please do not congregate at the front of the clubhouse to permit smooth transition from 9th green to 10th tee.
- Please do not arrive for your tee early – 15 minutes prior is the guideline.
- Visiting parties should provide all names and contact numbers for track and trace purposes.