If the COVID rules change then diary entries and the following information may also need to change.
COVID has effected clubhouse opening times. Currently these are as follows:
You mark and sign your own score card, entering your score in column A. You enter one of your playing partners score in column B. Scores are entered into the system in the normal way and the scorecard left in the box assign for later cross checking.
In and around the clubhouse the COVID restrictions are as follows:
- There is no requirement for minimum social distancing, therefore:
- maximum capacity indoors is whatever people feel most comfortable with.
- the one-way system through the club house has ceased.
- please order food & drink at the bar.
- Face mask must be worn in the clubhouse (except when seated for food/drink).
- On entry use the hand sanitiser and complete the track and trace sign-in sheet.
- Visiting parties should provide all names and contact numbers for track and trace purposes.